20120208

INSPIRATION | Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 Campaign






I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, but school has torn my freedom away from me. I had to do so much for my assignments and the deadlines are this week. You'll get to see some of my work after i finished it! But while i was busy with school i bumped into these...

Once again, Alexander McQueen's campaign blows me away! Again they chose photographer David Sims for their latest Spring 2012 ad campaign and continued with a variation on the intergalactic/holly vibe they displayed in their Fall 2011 campaign. The new campaign featuring model Zuzanna Bijoch has a lighter tone and seems more optimist in creative director Sarah Burton’s romantic designs. Love it! <3 What do ya think...


Love ©®


Alexander McQueen
Spring 2012 Campaign

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten